- Asgari, P., Ehteshamzadeh, P. & Pirzaman, S. (2010). The Relationship between Androgenic Social Acceptance and Gender and Psychological Well-Being among Female Students. Quarterly Journal of Women and Culture,2(5), 99- 110.
- Azad Ermaki, T. & Chavoshian, H. (2002). Body as Identity Media. Journal of Sociological Association. 4(4), 57-75.
- Bahmani, M. & Mohammadpoor, A. (2010). Women, Market and Media Use. Journal of the Social and Cultural Council of Women, 12(47), 41-73.
- Bourdieu, P. & Passeron, J. C. (1990). Reproduction in Education, Society, and Culture. Sage Publications Inc.
- Bourdieu, P. (1977). Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgment of Taste. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- Bourdieu, P. (2011). Differentiation; translated by Hassan Chavoshian. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Bourdieu, P. (2012). Differentiation. Translated by Hassan Chavoshian. Tehran: Thaleth Publication.
- Britton, A. M. (2012). The Beauty Industry's Influence on Women in Society. University of New Hampshire Scholars' Repository. Honors Theses. P: 86.
- Duference, J. (2006). The Sociology of Sport. translated by Abdolhossein Nik Gohar. Tehran: Totia Publication.
- Emami Ghaffari, M., Maleki, A. & Zahedi, M. J. (2015). Body Image and Social Acceptance: An Empirical Study of Female Students of Payam-E-Noor University of Tehran. Journal of Social Studies and Research in Iran, 4(4), 571-591.
- Etemadi Fard, M. & Emami, M. (2013). A Sociological Study of Women's Motivation in Cosmetic Surgery. Women's Research Journal (Humanities and Cultural Studies Institute), 4(2), 1- 22.
- Fatehi, A. & Ekhlasi, I. (2008). Body Management and Its Relation to Social Acceptance: The Case Study of Shiraz Women. Journal of Strategic Women's Studies 11(41), 9-42.
- Flora, A. (2005). Cultural Capital and Other Capital
. Nuffield College Oxford. www.soc.sagepub.com.
- Giddens, A. & Bardesal, K. (2007). Sociology. translated by Hassan Chavoshian. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Giddens, A. (2008). Modernization and Individualization: Society and Personal Identity in the New Age. translated by Nasser Movafaghian, Tehran, Ney Publication.
- Gilmin, D. (2006). The Absent Body Project: Cosmetic Survey as a Response to Bodily Dye. appearance, sociology, 40(4).
- Goffman, I. (2012). Self-Expression in Everyday Life. translated by Massoud Kianpour. Tehran: Markaz Publication.
- Goffman, Irving, (2007). A Solution for Lost Identity. translated by Masoud Kianpour, Tehran: Markaz Publication.
- Grogan, S. (2000). Body Image: Understanding Body Dissatisfaction in Men and Women, Children. New York: Routledge.
- Lopez, J. & Scott, J. (2006). Social Construction, Translated by Hossein Ghazian. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Memushi, A. (2013). Conspicuous Confusion an Empirical Investigation of Factors Affecting House Holds Behavior in Albania. Review of Economic and Business Studies, 12(i), 79- 94.
- Mirivel, J. (2007). Managing Poor Surgical Candidacy: Communication Problems for Plastic Surgeons. Discourse and Communication, 1(3), pp: 309-336.
- Nettleton, S. & Watson, J. (1995). The Body in Everyday Life. London and New York: Routledge.
- Powell-Hicks A. (2011). Body Objectification and Elective Cosmetic Procedures in African American Women. Thesis submitted in partial satisfaction of the requirements for the degree of Master of Arts in General Psychology School of Science and Technology in conjunction with the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Loma Linda University, 50 pages.
- Razavi Zadeh, N., Yousefi, A., Behravan, H. & Saeedi, A. A. (2017). The Justification of Manifested Consumption: Consumption of Goods and Body Management Services of Women in Mashhad. Strategic Culture Journal, 38(10), 41-69.
- Reitzer, G. (1996). Contemporary Sociological Theories. translated by Mohsen Thalathi. Tehran: Elmi Publication.
- Rouhani, H. (2009). An Introduction to Cultural Theory. Strategic Quarterly, 18(53), 7-35.
- Saeedi, A. A. (2007). Body and Consumer Culture. Journal of Cultural Engineering, 2(14) 29-38.
- Samarasinghe, P. H. K, Perera, N. & Wijetungu, D. (2014). Grooming and Status Consumption: How the Growmei Body is Used as an Object in Projecting Status. Stilankan Journal of Manangment, 19(3), 27- 52.
- Shilling, C. (1993). The Body and Social Theory
. London: Sage. (Song, Julie, 2003. Saving Face: Asian American Women and the Politics of Cosmetic Surgery" Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association,Atlanta Hilton Hotel,Atlanta, GA,Aug 16,online at: http://www.allacademic.com/
- Soltani Bahram, S., Alizadeh Aghdam, M. B. & Kohi, K. (2013). The Relationship between Cultural Capital and Body Management among Students of Tabriz University. Social Welfare Research Quarterly, 12(47), 181-205.
- Tavassoli, G. A. & Modiri, F. (2012). Investigating Women's Tendency to Cosmetic Surgery in Tehran. Social Studies and Women's Psychology, 1(1), 61-82.
- Zokaei, M. S. (2007). Sociology of Iranian Youth
. Tehran: Agah Publication.